Class of 2020 Convocation Virtual Ceremonies
After much consideration, for the continued health and safety of our St. Lawrence College community, and due to Public Health regulations, we are not able to host in-person celebrations. A special Class of 2020 Spring Convocation will be a Virtual Celebration customized for each campus and graduate.
Tuesday, June 15, 2021
- View the Brockville Class of 2020 digital program.
Wednesday, June 16, 2021
- View the Cornwall Class of 2020 digital program.
Thursday, June 17, 2021
- View the Kingston Class of 2020 digital program.
What your virtual ceremony will look like
- Convocation Ceremony (formal address from the President, and Dean or Campus Dean)
- Invite your family and friends to watch with you! A shareable link will be sent to your SLC student email
- Video Messages from your Valedictorian, Students’ Association President, and more
- Pre-Ceremony Reception with your professors and classmates – this one is just for you
- Virtual shout-outs from your friends, family, professors, and classmates via social media
What we need from you
- Make sure your email address and home address are correct in slc.me. This is the email address we will use to send your official Convocation invitation at the end of May and your home address will be used to mail your credential
- Watch for emails from email@example.com and pay attention to the very important deadlines. In these emails, there will be information on how to register for Convocation
For other Convocation information, please visit the Class of 2021 webpage, which will be updated regularly as the Class of 2021 convocation ceremonies approaches and new information becomes available.
Currents SLC is our hub for grads, careers, mentoring, and more.
We have a special area for you, our Class of 2020 on Currents. Share photos, memories, network, promote your talents to an engaged audience and see quick links to help in your career. Meet grads who are willing to help, find quick links to job opportunities, Alumni perks, win alumni swag and more. Sign up now with LinkedIn, Facebook or your email of choice.
From special savings in tickets and attractions to discounts in services and free tools to help you succeed in your career. Check out these opportunities: Perkopolis, TD Insurance-Preferred Rates, LinkedIn Learning access for one year.
Stay in touch, we love hearing from our grads. #SLC_Alumni