We offer a variety of opportunities to pursue adult upgrading
The Career/College Preparatory Program is designed to provide adult learners with the opportunity to improve academic, technical, personal, and interpersonal skills in preparation for college programs, apprenticeships, and future employment.
- Meet college and apprenticeship admission requirements
- Study English, sciences, math, and more
- Enhance computer and personal management skills
- Personal assessment and individualized curriculum
- Self-paced study: each upgrading level takes approximately 16 weeks to complete
- Part-time studies
- For out-of-school adult learners
- FREE for most students, or you may enroll as a fee payer
Program length is tailored to meet individual needs. Continuous intake year-round.
Visit our program pages:
Contact one of our Career/College Prep program coordinators for more information.