Enjoy the convenience of being on campus and the friendships that form when you live in residence. For students who are away from home, sometimes for the first time, living in residence is a great way to begin your college experience.
All of the residences on our three campuses have fully furnished single or double-occupancy suites and common areas for group study and social activities. There are accessible suites available for students with disabilities. With easy access to public transit, on-site laundry facilities, access to college computer labs, library, dining services, and meal plans, and more, residence has everything you need in one comfortable, secure location.
All three SLC campuses offer:
- Fully furnished suites (single or double rooms)
- Accessible suites available
- Common areas for group study and social activities
- Access to college computer labs, library, dining services, and meal plans
- On-campus health center in Kingston, and access to a Doctor's Office in Brockville and Cornwall
- Intramural and varsity sports
- Easy access to public transit
- Good access by bus to shopping centers and downtown
- Close to hiking trails and conservation areas
WHY RESIDENCE MATTERS
- More likely to stay in school: students living in residence are less likely to drop out or not return for a second year compared to those living off-campus.
- More likely to graduate: Students living in residence the first year have a higher graduation rate compared to those living off-campus.
- Higher first-year grades: Living residence can improve student learning and development
For more information on our residences, please contact the residence office on the campus you plan to attend at St. Lawrence College: