Your health and safety remain our top priority when you come to campus. Planning and decisions regarding campus academics and activities continue to follow Public Health and provincial Ministry requirements and advice. Please note that the protocols and information shared on this page are based on current information and can change at any time.
COVID-19 Self Assessment
If you or a close contact develop symptoms or test positive for COVID-19, completing the Provincial Self-Assessment tool will assist in determining your next steps, including isolation requirements.
ONTARIO PUBLIC HEALTH UPDATE
An Ontario Public Health update is in place to help protect against the spread of COVID-19 and other respiratory illnesses. The update includes guidelines for self-isolation.
Please practice understanding, be supportive of others, and respect the provincial self-isolation protocols.
- In accordance with public health guidelines, SLC has removed several safety protocols, including proof of vaccination, daily health screening and mandatory masking.
- Please remember that people can have different reasons for continuing to wear a mask and that anyone choosing to wear a mask on campus is exercising their individual right to do so and are to be treated with respect.
- All campus entrances are open.
- The provincial government has updated the COVID-19 isolation protocols.
If you have further questions about COVID-19 please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Campus safety protocols
- SLC has enhanced daily cleaning of common touchpoints such as door handles, elevator buttons, stair rails, etc. along with other recommendations provided by Public Health.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been installed in key areas.
- An adequate supply of liquid soap, hand sanitizer, and waste receptacles are located throughout the campuses.
- Practice proper hand hygiene and coughing and sneezing etiquette
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell or have symptoms of respiratory illness – whether or not you test positive for COVID-19.