Campus Health Centre provides appointments with physicians and registered nurses to SLC students without a local family doctor.
They can assist students with their health concerns, including:
Medical care related to first aid, illness and injury is available.
Our doctors can provide prescriptions for required medication.
- Allergy Injections: An appointment is necessary at the Kingston Campus Health Centre, after an initial consult with our physicians.
- Note: A waiting period of 30 minutes is required after each allergy injection.
- Other injections, such as B1, Depo
Bloodwork is available and can be completed for students when ordered by a CHC physician.
Our physicians support mental health assessment and intervention.
For additional Mental Health support, refer to our Student Wellness resources.
Services available for students at the Kingston Campus Health Centre include the following:
- Affordable birth control
- Free condoms
- Information about sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- STI screening
- Treatment of common STIs
- PAP testing for all women over the age of 21 who do not have a health care provider
- Pregnancy testing
- Counselling regarding relationships and sexual decision-making
- Flu clinics are available on campus during the Fall, information will be updated on the website as to the date and times. To inquire more information about the flu vaccine please call 613.544.5400 ext.5521.
- Flu vaccines are also available at most local pharmacies. Pharmacy access is for domestic students only. International students cannot receive the flu vaccine at pharmacies.
Therapy Assistance Online (TAO)
TAO is a digital platform with Mobile app available for SLC students, designed to support your well being. Click here, to learn more about the TAO support.
Are you or a friend experiencing a crisis right now?
If it is a life-threatening emergency contact 911 immediately.
For crisis or after-hours support please contact any of the following resources:
- Ontario’s Post-secondary Student Helpline Good2Talk
Good2Talk is a free, confidential and anonymous service that offers professional counselling, mental health information, and connections to local resources.
If you're experiencing low mood, depression, and anxiety, BounceBack can help. Through BounceBack, adults and youth 15+ learn skills to help manage worry and anxiety, combat unhelpful thinking, and become more active and assertive.
100 Portsmouth Avenue Kingston, ON
Phone: 613-544-5400 ext. 5521
2288 Parkedale Avenue, Brockville ON
Phone: 613-345-0660, ext. 5524
2 St. Lawrence Drive, Cornwall ON
Phone: 613-933-6080, ext. 5525